Child Visitation

As a parent, you have a right to have frequent and continuing contact with your child in a manner that is consistent with his or her best interests.  While your ex-spouse has the right to move or live anywhere he or she wants, your child’s right to have an ongoing relationship with both parents takes precedence.

If your former spouse is not abiding by the court’s visitation schedule or is seeking to move away, please contact the Law Office of Matthew J. Jensen to discuss your visitation rights.

Compassionate and Effective Legal Representation

The Law Office of Matthew J. Jensen serves clients throughout the Bay Area, including the cities of Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Los Altos, San Jose, Campbell, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Milpitas, Fremont, Hayward, Palo Alto, Atherton, Woodside, and Redwood City as well as Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, and Alameda County.